I have been working at Pentrehafod School for quite a few weeks now, I’ve learned alot!
I don’t have any real duties however, everyday is a different day and with that comes completely random problems, because of this my schedule has been somewhat erratic.
I have however done a bunch of things, let me list some of them.
- Install wireless access points.
- Fixing computers with software problems.
- Fixing computers with hardware problems..(a computer psu blew up…I was oddly excited about this..)
- Ghosting computers.
- Installing and replacing computer accessories, mice,keyboards ect.
- Installing software from a disk.
- General troubleshooting.
- Installing ram into at least 22 Computers.
So needless to say I’ve been quite busy, overall I have learned a ton and am really enjoying my work placement.