I think my PowerPoint was very well laid out. I included the history of the business, a team hierarchy, our achievements and targets for the new year. I also think my presentation went quite smoothly.
The feedback I had from others about the PowerPoint was mostly positive which were things like “very well laid out and was easy to read”, “included a lot of information about your role and what you are currently learning to expand your skills further”.
The positive feedback I received about the presentation was comments like “well presented” and “spoke about the history of the business and in depth”.
The negative feedback I received from others about the PowerPoint was comments such as “could have added more slides”.
The negative feedback I received about the presentation was comments like “could have spoke louder” and “try not to look at the notes too much”.
I appreciate all the positive feedback and I agree with the negative feedback because there is always room for improvement and I now know where the improvements are needed for next time I need to do a presentation
I could improve my PowerPoint by adding more slides and maybe going further into detail about what we offer.
I could improve my presentation by speaking louder because a few people could not hear me properly. I could also improve by memorizing and remembering the words on the PowerPoint so I wouldn’t have to look at my notes so much.
This is the feedback I gave to others:
- He let us know what products his company sell and the costs for each one.
- He got more confident as the presentation went on.
- He included the location of his business.
- Looked at his notes quite frequently.
- He spoke quite quiet and it was hard to hear him.
- He was very confident and his speech was clear.
- Presented very well.
- Went into detail about his job role and other members of staff.
- Looked at the board a lot.
- He was confident.
- He spoke loud and clear.
- Knew a lot about the history of his company.
- Described his and other members roles and responsibilities.
- He also spoke for a long duration of time.
- Went quiet when looking at his notes.