At the end of the course I aim to achieve a apprenticeship or a job in game design or web design. In order to follow the program I will have to be a good listener and to all instructions I need to do to complete tasks to achieve my goal.
There are good facilities provided in iTeC and they are:
- Computer rooms – Where all the computers are set up ready to learn.
- Computers – So you can study and earn the goal you want to achieve.
- Printers – So you can print out completed work.
- Technical equipment – if you want to be a IT engineer you could use these tools to learn and to fix problems with a computer.
- Coffee & water machine.
Whatever your IT requirement, Swansea iTeC will provide you with a quality solution. They could help you with computer training, IT services or consultancy. you can chose from a wide range of options. our approach means that you will have control on what you want to achieve.
Swansea iTeC services are:
- Customer focused.
- Business conscious.
- High quality.
- Flexible and effective.
The positive qualities needed for learning and work are:
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Professionalism and work ethic.
- Positive attitude and energy.
The positive attitudes needed for learning and work are:
- Self motivated.
- Good work ethic.
My personal strengths are:
Work I have felt confident about:
- PC health checks in itec.
- Refurbished a house .
- Plastering level 2 NOCN.
- Brick laying level 2 NOCN.
- Carpentry level 2 NOCN.